Forum Title: How is your December 2016 looking?
We have done so well these last 6 months, my husband decided he would give everyone off in December with an extra bonus. Most Decembers, there is a few jobs to be done and some emergency work as well as patch work but he said they deserve the time off. I think that was very nice of him. My work shall continue. I handle all the payroll and website work so no rest for me!How is your December looking?
Category: Roofing Post By: VELMA MCLAUGHLIN (Temple, TX), 02/10/2018

It is looking cold. LOL Nah but seriously, work has been slowing down so I am only working 3 or 4 days week now. And I will be off for the rest of the month after the 14th.I plan on relaxing and enjoying the ability to take sever naps.

- ALVIN LUCAS (Hemet, CA), 03/17/2018

It is actually more busy this year than it has been. I am not sure why. We have a few new roofing jobs for newly built homes and then some fix-ups and patch work. Hoping everything is done by the 16th so I get my two weeks off.

- DEANNA CORTEZ (San Clemente, CA), 04/01/2018

Quote:Originally Posted by JJcatIt is looking cold. LOL Nah but seriously, work has been slowing down so I am only working 3 or 4 days week now. And I will be off for the rest of the month after the 14th.I plan on relaxing and enjoying the ability to take sever naps.Naps are quite nice, specially when the weather is cold. I can see why rest is so appealing. I know my husband just lays around like a hibernating bear for 3 days when he goes on vacation. Even if we plan on going somewhere, he takes 2 or 3 days to himself.

- Charles LaCour (Los Angeles, CA), 04/27/2018

Homeowner Resources & Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-610-8624